Life on a farm is, by its nature, both very difficult and very rewarding. But one hardship that usually is not very rewarding is trying to find one source for all your farm implements in Southland, TX. Luckily for you, Roll-A-Cone manufactures smart, durable equipment for many of your farming needs at reasonable rates. In Southland, Matt Hamel AG Products, Inc. is your licensed dealer for all Roll-A-Cone equipment. We don’t just sell Roll-A-Cone products—we also have the training and understanding to help you choose the best equipment for your farm and show you how to use it properly. Here’s a look at some of the fantastic Roll-A-Cone equipment you can find at Matt Hamel AG Products, Inc., your authorized Roll-A-Cone dealer for farm implements in Southland, TX.
- Harvesting attachments: One of Roll-A-Cone’s signature products, the corn lifter was originally invented in 1957, when spring storms had rendered founder Wylie and Billie Byrd’s crops virtually unable to be harvested. By creating a cone that could roll beneath the crops, they were able to bring them to the surface and salvage their harvest. Today, the corn lifter can be used for any harvest, is lightweight and strong, and will not interfere with any standing crops. Come by Matt Hamel AG Products, Inc. and see for yourself the product that originally made Roll-A-Cone such a success.
- Transporting equipment: Roll-A-Cone makes a broad range of transporting equipment, including transport wheels, transport tongues, camel backs for heavy duty transporting, and bale haulers and prongs.
- Plows: Roll-A-Cone makes drag plows, three-point plows, plow frames, and plow hitches. Drag plow models include the 4 Bar Hoeme Plow, the razor plow, the coulter chopper, the backpacker, the Sweepmaster drag plow, the Crumbler, the Hooker Badger Drag Plow and the Spring Tine Drag Plow. Three-point plows include the deluxe Bedder Buster, the Field Cultivator, the Disc Bedder and many more. With all these options, you’ll be sure the find the Roll-A-Cone plow that’s perfect for you and your farm.
- Fertilizer equipment: Roll-A-Cone makes all the fertilizer equipment you could possibly need, including knife adapters, fertilizer knives, back swept knives, hydraulic actuators, manifolds, metermatics, couplers, connecter kits and tank hitches. Our team is fully trained and knowledgeable about all these tools and more, so if you aren’t sure of what you need, give us a call today and we’ll help you figure it out.
- Stalk cutter units: We carry a wide variety of stalk cutters and stalk cutter parts, including spring loaded units, rigid mountain units, gang stalk cutters, double row stalk cutters, single row stalk cutters, standard and offset adjustable angle row stalk cutters, spring loaded row stalk cutters and low clearance row stalk cutters.
You can find all this equipment and much more at Matt Hamel AG Products, Roll-A-Cone’s authorized dealer for farm implements in Southland, TX. Let us be your one stop shopping source for all your farm implements, and soon you’ll be swearing by the durable, flexible and ingenious products put out by Roll-A-Cone.